Thanks for viewing our current ministry opportunities. From this page, you can learn about volunteer and staff positions with BBN. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap. BBN is an equal opportunity employer.
BBN is currently interested in talking to any Pastor, Missionary, or Christian worker, either active or retired, who would be willing to volunteer to work on their computers at home to help BBN with an online evangelistic outreach ministry. For this special opportunity please contact email@example.com.
BBN, has an opportunity for a Broadcast Staff Engineer who wishes to dedicate his talents and abilities to Christian Ministry. Relocation to Charlotte, NC, is required. This is a full-time paid position with benefits.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with existing Engineering and Management Staff in the construction and maintenance of AM & FM transmitter sites.
- Install equipment and interconnect wiring at studio and transmitter locations using engineering practices and applicable codes
- In-house construction and testing of wiring harnesses, switching controllers, etc.
- Document equipment and wiring
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair broadcast transmitters, RF and audio equipment, interconnect wiring, satellite uplink and downlink equipment and broadcast studio equipment
- Periodic travel for radio station construction and major maintenance at existing stations
- Understanding of basic electronics theory
- Working knowledge of radio equipment and transmission
- RF experience and troubleshooting skills
- Preferred – Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum – Associate Degree in Electronics Technology
- Construction and maintenance of AM & or FM broadcast transmitters, transmission systems, antennas, remote control equipment, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of radio studio equipment including mixers, processors, and switchers
- Maintenance of satellite uplink and downlink antennas, transmitters and receivers
- Bench work, including circuit board soldering, wiring and harness construction
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and willingness to assist others
- Self-motivated and organized with a desire to learn new skills as required
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to documentation accuracy and detail
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Read, comprehend, interpret and carry out detailed technical instructions
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Use mathematics for electronic formula and parameter calculations
- Accomplish physical labor, indoor and outdoor, related to transmitter site builds, equipment placement, etc.
Please fill out an application for employment.
BBN is looking for a Network Announcer to host our on-air segments of music and Bible teaching. The position is critical to our mission of communicating the gospel, teaching God’s Word, and encouraging Christians daily through a unique blend of ministry-focused programming. If you desire to be a part of a worldwide ministry that is making a difference in people’s lives everyday, and you believe meet or exceed the position requirements below, please contact us right away.
The BBN Announcer is responsible for the overall flow of the programming, sharing encouraging devotional thoughts and comments, promoting programs and ministry features, sharing the gospel, producing special programming features, etc. The ideal candidate for the position should be creative, sense the Lord’s call into a full-time ministry, be teachable, and possess a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The candidate should possess strong communication skills, and a desire to use those skills to share the gospel with BBN listeners. The candidate should also be willing to work in a structured environment, viewing a computer screen for the majority of the day.
BBN offers a unique opportunity to minister to people. We are committed to traditional Christian values and sound Bible doctrine. We work together as a team in a loving family-oriented environment. Relocation to Charlotte, NC, is required. This is a full-time paid position with benefits.
- Understanding of digital audio editing
- Working knowledge of radio equipment and microphone techniques
- Editing digital content for time and noise reduction
- Preferred – Bachelor in Radio Announcing or equivalent
- Minimum – Associate Degree in Radio Announcing or equivalent
- At least two years experience
- On the job training for hosting radio programs.
- Digital audio editing
- Creating copy for intro/outro and radio program production
To Apply for Employment
To apply, please submit our online application form.