天使论 Angelology – 论到天使的教义
圣经教义 – 有关的重要信仰
作者： 马可. 康布隆 神学博士 Mark G. Cambron, D.D.
OUTLINE FOR CHAPTER VIII 第八章天使论的大綱
I. Definition. 壹. 天使的定义
A. Expression. 声明
B. Explanation. 解释天使
C. Designation. 称谓/识别
II. Description. 贰. 描述天使
A. Their Personality. 天使的位格
B. Their Origination. 天使的起源
C. Their Enumeration. 列举诸天使
D. Their Habitation. 天使的居所
E. Their Characterization. 天使的特徵
F. Their Perfection Attributes. 天使的完美属性
G. Their Gradation. 天使的系列
H. Their Division. 天使的阵营
III. Delineation. 叁. 天使的圈界
A. Good Angels. 善的天使
B. Bad Angels. 恶的天使
IV. Satan. 肆. 撒旦
A. The Names and Descriptive Titles of Satan. 撒旦的名与一些描述撒旦的头衔
B. The Personality of Satan. 撒旦的位格。
C. The Origin of Satan. 撒旦的起源
D. The Career of Satan. 撒旦所致力的。
E. The Location of Satan. 撒旦的位置。
F. The Character of Satan. 撒旦的本质特徵。
G. The Work of Satan. 撒旦的工作。
H. The Limitation of Satan. 撒旦的受限。
I. Our Attitude Toward Satan. 我们对撒旦的态度。
Angelology is the doctrine of angels.
“Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire” (Ps. 104:4). “The angel of theLORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them” (Ps. 34:7). “What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou madest him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor” (Ps. 8: 4, 5). “Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me” (Mal. 3: la). “Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matt. 25:41). See also Genesis 19:1, 15; 24:7; 28:12; Psalm 103:20; Hebrews 1:7, 14; Matthew 11:10; Luke 7:27.
（诗篇104:4）“耶和华以风为使者、以火燄为僕役”。（诗篇3:7） “耶和华的使者、在敬畏他的人四围安营、搭救他们”。（诗篇8:4-5） “人算甚麽、你竟顾念他．世人算甚麽、你竟眷顾他。你叫他比天使微小一点、并赐他荣耀尊贵为冠冕”。（玛拉基书3:1a） “万军之耶和华说、我要差遣我的使者、在我前面豫备道路”。（马太福音25:41） “那时，王要向那左边的说、你们这被咒诅的人、离开我、进入那为魔鬼和他的使者所豫备的永火裡去”（马太福音25:41）。参见创世纪19:1,15; 24:7; 28:12; 诗篇103:20; 希伯来书1:7,14; 马太福音11:10; 路加福音7:27。
1. Translation. The Old Testament Hebrew and the New Testament Greek translate the word angel as “ambassador, messenger, deputy, and ministers.”
a. For Human Messengers. From one human to another: “When the messengers of John were departed, he began to speak unto the people concerning John” (Luke 7:24a).
b. For Human Messengers Bearing a Divine Message. “Then spake Haggai the LORD’smessenger in the LORD’s message unto the people, saying, I am with you, saith the LORD”(Hag. 1:13). See also Galatians 4:14.
c. For Impersonal Providence. This may be some physical deformity. “Lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure” (II Cor. 12:7).
d. For Bishops or Preachers. “Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks” (Rev. 2:1). See also Revelation 1:20; 2:8, 12, 18; 3:1,7, 14.
e. For Demons Without Bodies. “When the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils [demons], but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils [demons]” (Matt. 12:24; 25:41).
f. For Heavenly Beings. See Genesis 18.
g. For One Pre-eminent Angel: The Angel of the Lord. “The angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed” (Ex. 3:2).
2. Notation. The term “angel” is not a personal name, but rather a title describing an office.
b. 是那背負神的信息要给人类的。 “耶和华的使者哈该奉耶和华差遣对百姓说、耶和华说、我与你们同在”（哈该书1:13）。另见加拉太书4:14。
c. 是做為保守人的。这可能是身体方面的一些变异。（哥林多后书12:7） “又因所得的启示甚大、恐怕我就过于自高、所以有一根剌加我肉体上、就是撒但的差役、要攻击我、免得我过于自高” 。
d. 是教會的主教或長老。 “你要写信给以弗所教会的使者、说：那右手拿着七星、在七个金灯台中间行走的、说…“（启示录2:1）。另见启示录1:20; 2:8,12,18; 3:1,7,14。
e. 是那沒有身體的污鬼邪靈。 “但法利赛人听见、就说,这个人赶鬼、无非是靠鬼王别西卜阿。”（马太福音12:24; 25:41）。
g. 一位無與倫比（至尊）的使者： 耶和華的使者。 “耶和华的使者从荆棘裡火焰中向摩西显现．摩西观看、不料、荆棘被火烧着、却没有烧燬。”（出埃及记3:2）。
There are three angels whose personal names we know:
1. Lucifer. This is the unfallen name of the Devil. Satan is his fallen name. “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations!” (Is. 14:12).
2. Michael — Tue Archangel. According to the Scriptures there is only one archangel. He is mentioned in the books of Daniel and Revelation. Michael has to do with the resurrection; it is he who shall sound the trumpet, and not Gabriel. “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee” (Jude 9). “The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel [Michael], and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first” (I Thess. 4:16).
a. Prince of Daniel’s People, the Jews.
b. Head of the Heavenly Army of Angels.
3. Gabriel. This name is found in Daniel and Luke. “I heard a man’s voice between the banks of Ulai which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision” (Dan. 8:16). “The angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings” (Luke 1:19). See also Daniel 9:21-27; Luke 1:26, 27.
1.路西法 – 这是魔鬼未坠落前的名字。撒旦是他坠落后的名字。 “明亮之星、早晨之子阿、你何竟从天坠落．你这攻败列国的、何竟被砍倒在地上。！“（以赛亚书14:12）。
2.米迦勒 – 天使长。根据圣经，只有一个天使长。在但以理书(a)和启示录(b)裡有提到了他的名。
米迦勒与复活有关; 是米迦勒将神的号角吹响的，而不是天使加百列。（犹大书9） “天使长米迦勒为摩西的尸首与魔鬼争辩的时候`尚且不敢用毁谤的话罪责他，只说、主责备你罢。”…。（帖撒罗尼迦前书4:16） “主必亲自从天降临、有呼叫的声音、和天使长的声音、又有 神的号吹响．那在基督裡死了的人必先复活。”。
- 保佑但以理本国之民的天使长米迦勒 （但以理书10:21)
3.加百列。这个名字可以在但以理书和路加福音看到。（但以理书8:16） “我又听见乌莱河两岸中有人声呼叫说、加百列阿、要使此人明白这异象”。（路加福音1:19） “天使回答说、我是站在 神面前的加百列、奉差而来、对你说话、将这好信息报给你“。参见但以理书9:21-27; 路加福音 1:26-27。
A. Their Personality.
They are personal beings, and not impersonal influences, such as thoughts, ideas, etc. Paul writes that “peradventure” God will give “those that oppose themselves” “repentance to the acknowledging of the truth . . . that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will” (II Tim. 2:25, 26). See also II Samuel 14: 20; Revelation 12:9, 12; 22: 8, 9.
他们是有位格的生命而不是没有位格的某影响力，如思想`意念等。保罗写道“或许”神会给“那些抵挡者”悔改的心，可以明白真道. . . .叫他们这些已经被魔鬼任意掳去的、可以醒悟、脱离他的网罗。”（提摩太后书2:25-26）。另见撒母耳记下14:20; 启示录12:9,12; 22:8-9。
B. Their Origination.
They are created beings and superior to man, but they are not as the artist paints them, having wings, and the like. No doubt they have bodies, but not like our bodies. If our eyes were not blinded by the fall of man, we might be able to see them. Eve saw Satan as an angel of light. Angels are not eternal beings. While they will live forever, yet they have not lived forever, because they are created beings. They were created like man, but not as human beings. A Christian does not become an angel when he dies, but, in Christ, he is greater than angels can ever be. “By him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him” (Col. 1:16). See also Nehemiah 9:6; Genesis 18:8; Luke 24:37.
它们是被造的生命并且优于人类，但他们并不是如艺术家所绘画的有翅膀之类那样的。毫无疑问，他们是带有身体的，但并不像我们的身体。如果我们的眼睛不是因人的堕落而瞎了（属灵的眼睛）的话，我们也许能够看见它们。（创世纪那时）夏娃看撒旦好像一个光明的天使。虽然天使能永远的活着，但他们并未曾都永远活着，因为他们是受造的生命。他们与人一样都是被造的，但是被造成与人不同。基督徒去世后并不会成为天使，但在基督裡人会比天使更大。（歌罗西书 1:16） “因为万有都是靠祂造的、无论是天上的、地上的、能看见的、不能看见的、或是有位的、主治的、执政的、掌权的、一概都是藉着祂造的、又是为祂造的”。见尼希米记9:6; 创世记18:8; 路加福音24:37。
C. Their Enumeration.
“Ye are come into mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels” (Heb. 12:22). “Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?” (Matt. 26:53). Six thousand composed a legion; the Lord could have called for seventy-two thousand angels for aid had he so desired. See also Daniel 7:10; Psalm 68:17.
(希伯来书12:22)“你们上了的乃是锡安山、永生神的城、天上的耶路撒冷，那里有千千万万的天使”(希伯来书12:22）。(马太福音26:53) “你以为我不能求我的父，他就马上给我派十二个军团(和合本翻译为营）以上的天使下来吗？”。六千名组成一个军团; 如果主想要的话，祂可以召集七万二千名天使来援助的。另参考但以理书7:10; 诗篇68:17。
D. Their Habitation.
A great many angels dwell in the heavenlies. “In the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven” (Matt. 22:30). See also Matthew 18:10; Luke 2:13-15; John 1:15; Galatians 1:8; Revelation 5:11; 7:11.
在天上住有许多的天使。（马太福音22:30） “当复活的时候、人也不娶也不嫁、乃像天上的使者一样。”。又见马太福音18:10; 路加福音2:13-15; 约翰福音1:15; 加拉太书1:8; 启示录5:11; 7:11。
E. Their Characterization.
1. Angels Are Spirits. “Of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire” (Heb. 1:7). See also Hebrews 1:14; Psalm 104:4.
2. Angels are Corporeal. Although being spirit, they have bodies of some kind and perform bodily acts. Mary “seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain” (John 20:12). See also Genesis 18:1-8; 19:1-3; Judges 6.
3. Angels Are Masculine. It is an error to say they are sexless. They are always manifested in the form of man. Masculine pronouns are always used in connection with them. “And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: He is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him” (Mark 16:5,6). See also Matthew 28:2-4; Luke 1:26.
4. Angels are Celibates. There is no record of angels ever marrying angels. “In the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven” (Matt. 22:30). The quoted Scripture does not mean that we will be sexless, but that we will not marry.
1.天使是灵。（希伯来书1:7） “论到天使，祂说：“神用风作祂的使者，用火焰作祂的仆役”。希伯来书1:14 “天使岂不都是服役的灵、奉差遣为那将要承受救恩的人效力麽？”。另外参考诗篇104:4。
2.天使是有形体的。虽然是灵，但他们具备身体并且有身体的动作。（约翰福音20:12）马利亚“看见两个天使、穿着白衣、在安放耶稣身体的地方坐着、一个在头、一个在脚”。也参见创世记18:1-8; 19:1-3; 士师记 6章
3.天使是雄性的。说天使没有性别,那是错误的。天使总是以人的形式显现。论到他们时总是使用雄性代名词。（马可福音16:5-6） “他们进了坟墓、看见一个少年人坐在右边、穿着白袍。就甚惊恐。那少年人对他们说:不要惊恐。你们寻找那钉十字架的拿撒勒人耶稣，他已经复活了`不在这裡。请看安放他的地方”。另见马太福音28:2-4; 路加福音1:26。
F. Their Perfection — Attributes.
1. They Are Deathless. They will never die, or cease to exist. They do not grow old. “They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection” (Luke 20:35, 36).
2. They are Immutable. There is no matter in them that can change.
3. They Are Illocal. They are not subject to limitation, or space. We are (Acts 17:26). However, they are not omnipresent.
4. They Are Mighty. They are not omnipotent (almighty). They are mightier than we are, but are inferior to God. “To you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels” (II Thess. 1:7). See also Acts 5:19; 12:5-11, 23; Psalm 103:20; II Peter 2:10, 11.
5. They Are Wise. They possess super-human intelligence, yet they are not omniscient (all-wise). One of the purposes of Paul’s preaching was “to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God.according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Eph. 3:10, 11). See also II Samuel 14:17-20; Matthew 24:36; Mark 13:32; I Peter 1:10-12.
6. They are Subordinate. They are always subject to God. Even the Devil is in this category. There is nothing he can do, but by the will of God. “[Jesus Christ] is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him” (I Peter 3:22). See also Hebrews 1:4-8, 13, 14.
F.天使的完美 – 有幾個屬性。
1.天使是不死的。他们永远不会死`或不再存在。他们不会变老。（路加福音20:35-36） “惟有算为配得那世界、与从死裡复活的人、也不娶也不嫁．他们不能再死．乃是和天使一样．既是复活的人、就为 神的儿子。“。
4.天使是大有能力的。但他们不是无所不能（天使不是全能的）。天使比我们人有能力，但他们不如神。 “当主耶稣和他有能力的天使从天上显现在火焰中的时候，就使你们这些受灾难的人，可以和我们同享安息”（帖撒罗尼迦后1:7 新译本）。另见使徒行传5:19; 12:5-11,23; 诗篇103:20;彼 得后书2:10-11。
5.天使是有智慧的。他们拥有超越人类的智能，但他们并不是无所不知（不是全智的）。保罗传道的其中一个目的是“为要使天上执政的和掌权的，现在藉着教会都可以知道 神各样的智慧。这都是照着 神在我们主基督耶稣里所成就的永恒的旨意。”（以弗所 3:10-11）。另见撒母耳记下14:17-20; 马太福音24:36; 马可福音13:32; 彼得前书1:10-12。
6.天使是服从的。他们一直受神的支配。即使魔鬼也是在这服从神的属性裡，。若不是出于神的旨意，天使是不能做什麽的。（彼得前书3:22） “[耶稣基督]已经进入天堂、在 神的右边．众天使和有权柄的、并有能力的、都服从了他。“。另见希伯来书1:4-8,13,14。
G. Their Gradation.
1. The Angel of the Lord. This angel is presented as no other angel in the Scriptures. He possesses a position no other angel could occupy. He is the Lord Jesus Christ himself. He presented himself to Hagar, Abraham and Gideon.
2. The Cherubim. This is the plural of cherub. They are mighty beings, always connected with the throne of God. They were present in the garden of Eden. They were placed there to keep Adam and Eve from re-entering the garden. According to Scripture, they seem to be more than just angelic beings, for they are connected with God as a symbol of God himself. Images of cherubims were made of gold and overlooked the mercy seat. The mercy seat is a type of Christ; thus, the cherubims are pictured as overlooking the work of Christ in love and light.
3. The Anointed Cherub. No doubt this was Satan in his unfallen estate. “Thou are the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire” (Ezek. 28:14).
4. The Seraphim. These angelic beings are mentioned only in Isaiah. They are attentive unto the LORD of Hosts. “In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings….Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from off the altar” (Is. 6:1,2,6).
5. Archangel. “Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses. durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee” (Jude 9). See also I Thessalonians 4:16.
6. Throne. “By him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in the earth, visible, and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him” (Col. 1:16).
7. Dominion. God set Christ “at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come” (Eph. 1:20, 21). See also Colossians 1:16.
8. Principalities. “I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor heighth, nor depth, nor any other creature,shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Rom. 8:38, 39). See also Colossians 1:16; Ephesians 6:12.
9. Powers. “Unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God” (Eph. 3:10). See also Colossians 1:16; Ephesians 1:21.
10. Mighty. “God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the Gods” (Ps. 82:1). See also Psalm 89:6.
11. Authorities. “[Jesus Christ] is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him” (I Peter 3:22).
12. Dignities. “These filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil ofdignities” (Jude 8). See also II Peter 2:10.
3.受膏的基路伯。这毫无疑问就是撒旦在他未堕落前的所在。（以西结书28:14） “你是护卫宝座的、受膏的基路伯；我安置你在 神的圣山上，你在闪耀如火的宝石中间行走”（新译本）。
4.撒拉弗。这些天使们只在以赛亚书裡被提到。他们服侍万军之耶和华。（以赛亚书6:1-2, 6） “当乌西雅王崩的那年、我见主坐在高高的宝座上．他的衣裳垂下、遮满圣殿。其上有撒拉弗侍立．各有六个翅膀．用两个翅膀遮脸、两个翅膀遮脚、两个翅膀飞翔．……然后有一撒拉弗飞到我跟前、手裡拿着红炭、是用火剪从坛上取下来的”。
6.做王位的。（歌罗西书1:16） “因为万有都是靠他造的、无论是天上的、地上的、能看见的、不能看见的、或是坐王位的、主治的、执政的、掌权的、一概都是藉着他造的、又是为他造的” 。
8.执政的。（罗马书8:38-39 ） “因为我深信：无论是死、是生，是天使、是执政的，是掌权的，是有能力的，是现在的事，是将来的事，是高天的、是深渊的，或是任何别的被造之物，都不能叫我们与 神的爱隔绝，这爱是在我们的主耶稣基督裡的”。参见歌罗西书1:16; 以弗所书6:12。
9.掌权的。（以弗所书3:10） “为要藉着教会、使天上执政的、掌权的、现在得知 神百般的智慧”。参见歌罗西书1:16; 以弗所书1:21。
10.有能力的。（诗篇82:1 ） “神站在大能者的会中，在众神之中施行审判“（新译本）。 也参见诗篇89:6。
11.有权柄的。（彼得前书3:22） “[耶稣基督]已经进入天堂、在 神的右边．众天使和有权柄的、并有能力的、都服从了他”。
H. Their Division.
Angels are divided into two great moral realms or spheres:
1. Holy Angels — Angels of God. “Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God’s host: and he called the name of that placeMahanaim” (Gen, 32:1, 2). See also Matthew 25:31; Daniel 4:13.
2. Fallen Angels — Angels of Satan. “There was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him” (Rev. 12:7-9). See also II Peter 2:4-6; Jude 6, 7.
These are called the angels of Satan; they were not created by him; they became his by choice. All angels were created in holiness; possessing a free will, they could choose either to serve God or Satan. “A God very terrible in the council of the holy ones, and to be feared above all them that are round about him,” (Ps. 89:7, R.V.). See also Matthew 18:10; 13:9; Mark 8:38; John 8:34; II Peter 2:4; Jude 6; I John 5:18.
1.圣洁的天使 – 神的众使者。（创世记 32:1-2） “雅各继续他的路程 神的众使者遇见他。雅各看见他们，就说：“这是 神的军队。”于是给那地方起名叫玛哈念“。又见马太福音25:31; 但以理书4:13。
2.堕落的天使 – 撒旦的众使者。（启示录12:7-9 ） “在天上就有了争战。米迦勒同他的使者与龙争战．龙也同他的使者去争战。并没有得胜，天上再没有他们的地方。大龙就是那古蛇`名叫魔鬼, 又叫撒但, 是迷惑普天下的。他被摔在地上, 他的使者也一同被摔下去。”。参见彼得后书2:4-6; 犹大书6,7。
这些天使被称为撒旦的使者; 他们不是撒旦造出来的;他们是藉着选择而成为撒旦的使者的。所有的天使在被造时都是圣洁的；他们拥有自由意志，可以选择服事神或撒旦。（诗篇89:7） “在圣者的会中、耶和华是大有威严的 神、比一切在他四围的更可畏惧 ”。又见马太福音18:10; 13:9; 马可福音8:38; 约翰福音8:34; 彼得后书2:4; 犹大书6; 约翰一书5:18。
A. Good Angels.
1. Their Adoration. “Again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he said, And let all the angels of God worship him” (Heb. 1:6 ). See also Isaiah 6:3; John 12:41; Revelation 5:11, 12. We are told in Colossians 2:18 never to worship angels.
2. Their Ministration.
a. Angelic Revelation. They are able to carry the will of God to man. “If the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense ofreward; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation,” (Heb. 2:2). Also Daniel 8:16, 17; Luke 1:11-13; Acts 1:9-11.
b. Angelic Preservation. They are sent to help the saints of God. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God” (Dan. 3:25). See also II Kings 6:15-18; Hebrews 1:14.
c. Angelic Stimulation. They are sent to encourage the child of God. “For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, saving, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee. Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me” (Acts 27:23-25).
d. Angelic Emancipation. They are sent to deliver the child of God. “The angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life” (Acts 5:19, 20).
e. Angelic Sustentation. “The devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him” (Matt. 4:11). See also Luke 22:43.
f. Angelic Conduction. “The angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert” (Acts 8:26). See also Genesis 24:7; Exodus 23:20-23; Numbers 20:16; Acts 10:3-8.
g. Angelic Administration. They execute the will of God. “Bless the LORD, all ye hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. Bless the LORD all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul” (Ps. 103:21, 22).
(1) In Judgment. “Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them” (Ps. 35:5). See also I Chronicles 21:15; II Kings 19:35.
(2) In Guarding the Saved. “At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince whichstandeth for the children of thy people” (Dan. 12: la). See also Hebrews 1:14.
(3) In Guarding the Dead. “And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried” (Luke 16:22).
(4) In Communicating the Law. “Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgression, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator” (Gal. 3:19). See also Hebrews 2:2.
(5) In Accompanying Christ. “To you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels” (II Thess. 1:7).
(6) In Regathering Israel. “When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory” (Matt. 25:31).
(7) In Harvesting at the End of the Age. “Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn” (Matt. 13:30).
1. 他们的敬拜。 （希伯来书1:6）“再一次，神差遣长子到世上来的时候，祂说：神所有的天使都要拜他。”。另见以赛亚书6:3; 约翰福音12:41; 启示录5:11-12。歌罗西书2:18 告诉我们不可以敬拜天使。
a. 天使的传启示职务。他们能将神的旨意带给人。 “那藉着天使所传的话、既是确定的、凡干犯悖逆的、都受了该受的报应．我们若忽略这麽大的救恩、怎能逃罪呢?“（希伯来书2:2-3）。但以理书8：16,17; 路加福音1:11-13;使徒行传1:9-11。
b. 天使的保守职务。他们被派去帮助众信徒。（但以理书3:25）“王说、看哪、我见有四个人、并没有捆绑、在火中游行、也没有受伤、那第四个的相貌、好像神的儿子。“。另见列王纪下6:15-18; 希伯来书1:14。
c. 天使的激励职务。他们被派去鼓励神的儿女。 “因我所属所事奉的 神、他的使者昨夜站在我旁边说：保罗, 不要害怕,你必定站在该撒面前．并且与你同船的人, 神都赐给你了。所以众位可以放心，我信神,他怎样对我说、事情也要怎样成。“（使徒行传27:23-25）。
d. 天使的拯救职务。他们被派去拯救神的孩子。 “ 夜间有一位天使，打开监门，把他们领出来，说：
f. 天使的引导职务。 “有耶和华的一个使者对腓利说、起来、向南走、往那从耶路撒冷下迦萨的路上去。那路是沙漠旷野。”（使徒行传8:26）。参见创世记24:7; 出埃及记23:20-23;民数记20:16; 使徒行传10:3-8。
g. 天使的治理职务。他们执行神的旨意。（诗103:21-22） “你们作他的诸军`作他的僕役`行他所喜悦的、都要称颂耶和华。你们一切被他造的、在他所治理的各处、都要称颂耶和华。我的心哪、你要称颂耶和华”。
（1）在审判。（诗篇35:5 ）“愿他们像风前的糠、有耶和华的使者赶逐他们”。另见历代志上21:15; 列王记下19:35。
（4）在传达律法。（加拉太书3:19） “这样说来、律法是为甚麽有的呢？ 原是为过犯添上的、等候那蒙应许的子孙来到．并且是藉天使经由中保的手而设立的。“。另见希伯来书2:2。
B. Evil Angels.
These are the angelic followers of the Devil. These are they for whom hell is prepared.
1. Their Designation. They are evil spirits; seductive, unclean, demons. “When he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils [demons] coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way” (Matt. 8:28). See also Matthew 9:33; 10:1; 12:43; Mark 1:26; 5:2-5; 9:17, 20; Luke 6:18; 9:39.
这些是跟随魔鬼的天使。地狱是为他们这些跟随魔鬼之使者而预备的。1. 他们的称谓。他们被称为邪灵; 诱惑人的，不洁的，污鬼。（马太福音8: 28） “耶稣既渡到那边去、来到加大拉人的地方、就有两个被鬼附的人,从坟茔裡出来迎着他,极其凶勐、甚至没有人能从那条路上经。”。又见马太福音9:33; 10:1; 12:43; 马可福音1:26; 5:2-5; 9:17,20;路加福音6:18; 9:39。
2. Their Division.
a. Fallen and Free.
b. Fallen and Chained. “God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment” (II Peter 2:4). See also Ephesians 6:12; Jude 6.
b. 堕落后被锁链的。（彼得后书2:4） “ 神没有姑息犯罪的天使，反而把他们丢入地狱，囚禁在幽暗的坑里，等候审判。”。以弗所书6:12; 犹大书6。
3. The Free Angels.
a. Their Activities.
(1) They Obtain Possession of the Bodies of Men. “They also which saw it told them by what means he that was possessed of the devils [demons] was healed” (Luke 8:36).
(2) They Voluntarily Vacate the Bodies of Men. “When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none” (Matt. 12:43).
b. Their Energies.
(1) They Threw a Man Down and Didn’t Hurt Him. “Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil [demon] had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not” (Luke 4:35).
(2) They Threw a Man Down and Tore Him. “As he was yet a coming, the devil [demon] threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father” (Luke 9:42).
(3) They Drove a Man Into the Wilderness. “He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bonds, and was driven of the devil [demon] into the wilderness” (Luke 8:29).
(1) Some Are Deaf. “When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him” (Mark 9:25).
(2) Some Are Dumb. “One of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit” (Mark 9:17).
(3) Some Are Lying. “The LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so” (I Kings 22:22).
(4) Some are Foul. “When Jesus saw that the people were running together, he rebuked the foul spirit” (Mark 9:25a).
(5) Some Are Seducing. “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils [demons]” (I Tim. 4:1).
d. Their Power. It is tremendous.
(1) They Control the Bodies of Both Men and Beasts (Mark 5:8-13).
(2) They Inflict Physical Infirmities. “Ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day ?”(Luke 13:16).
(3) They Inflict Mental Maladies. “Always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones” (Mark 5:5).
(4) They Produce Moral Impurity. “When he was come up out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit” (Mark 5:2). See also Matthew 10:1.
e. Their Existence. The word “devil” is best translated “demon.” There is only one Devil, but many demons, the Devil being the prince over them. There is such a thing as demon possession today. Missionaries to foreign countries attest to this fact. Demon-possessed men have super-human strength; they are fully controlled by demons.
It is good to point out that the demons always spoke through the mouths of those they possessed. The demons in these people recognized the Lord Jesus, and he distinguished between the demon and the man. Demons do not like to be disembodied; they prefer to be cast into a herd of swine (Mark 5:1-20).
f. Their Evidence. Demonism was not limited to the time of Christ. There was evidence that itwas in existence before His first advent:
(1) The four Gospels introduced demonism as the thing that was known.
(2) The people showed no surprise at demon possession.
(3) The Jews claimed to cast out demons by their power. (Matt. 12:27).
(4) After the time of Christ, the early Apostolic Fathers came in contact with demonism (Matt. 10:1; Mark 16:17; Acts 8:7).
(5) Demonism is seen today in modern missionary annals (Eph. 2:2, 6).
（1）有些是聋的。（马可福音9:25 钦定版原文） “耶稣看见众人都跑上来、就斥责那冒犯的污鬼、说、你这聋哑的鬼、我吩咐你从他裡头出来、再不要进去”。
（4）有些是冒犯的。 “耶稣看见众人都跑上来、就斥责那冒犯的污鬼…”（马可福音9:25 K钦定版 原文）。
（3）他们引发精神疾病。（马可福音5:5） “(有一个被污鬼附着的人) 他昼夜常在坟茔裡和山中喊叫、又用石头砍自己。”。
e. 邪恶天使的存在。 “devil”这个词最好被翻译成“污鬼/邪灵”。只有一个“魔鬼 Devil”，但是有许多‘污鬼(demons)’，魔鬼是他们的王。在今天有污鬼附身这种事，有传教士证实了有这事实。被污鬼附身的人具有超乎常人的力量; 这些人完全被污鬼所控制。
4. The Imprisoned Angels.
a. Their Sins. “God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness to be reserved unto judgment” (II Peter 2:4). The above Scripture plainly shows that these angels were not in the original rebellion with Satan. The casting out of Satan occurred before the time of Adam; the angels referred to sinned since the time of Adam.
Surely these must be the “sons of God,” who married the “daughters of men.” “It came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. . . . There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old men of renown” (Gen. 6:1,2, 4).
There are those who hold that the “sons of God” were the Sons of Seth, and that the “daughters of men” were the daughters of Cain. This is refuted simply by asking, “How could Seth beget Sons of God?”
Others contend that the “sons of God” were regenerated men, who married unregenerated women, called the “daughters of men.” We see the same things happening even today, but there are no giants born because of this unequally yoked union.
To be safe and sure as to the correct interpretation, let us find out who the “sons of God” could be. There are several persons called the “sons of God” in Scripture:
1. Jesus Christ — the Son of God — by relationship.
2. Adam — a son of God — by creation (Luke 3:38).
3. Angels — sons of God — by creation (Job 1, 2).
4. Regenerated men — sons of God — by regeneration and adoption.
Remember, we are only children of God now by regeneration; we shall be declared to be sons at our adoption — “to wit the redemption of our body.”
By simple elimination we find out who the “sons of God” were: Christ is eliminated, and Adam also, as he had been dead for a long time. They could not be regenerated men because adoption ofsonship had not occurred yet. This leaves only the angels.
The question naturally arises, “Do not the Scriptures teach that angels cannot marry?” They do not teach this; they teach that they do not marry in heaven. Man marries here, but he will not marry in heaven. Then how did they marry the daughters of men? We do not know, but the following verses prove, without a doubt, that they did. We have already quoted Jude 6, but we will do so again, adding verse seven. This substantiates our claim: “And the angels which kept not their first estate [principality, their own being as angels], but left their own habitation [heaven], he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire” (Jude 6, 7). Thus, I believe it is positively proved that the angels sinned after the similitude of Sodom and Gomorrah.
This union brought about a race of giants — giants in stature, and giants in sin. They were destroyed by the flood.
Demon possession was prolific before the flood; and the Lord Jesus has revealed, “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be” (Matt. 24:37). Demon possession shall be in full control during the Great Tribulation (Rev. 12), before the revelation of Christ at His second coming.
b. Their Position. They are cast down into Tartarus, the innermost prison of Hades, chained in darkness, awaiting their day of judgment (II Peter 2:4).
当然，这些必须是与“人的众女儿”结合的“神的众子/（神的儿子们）”。（创世记6:1-2,4）“当人开始在地球上繁衍生息（在世上多起来）、又生养女儿的时候、神的众子（神的儿子们）看见人的女子美貌、就随意挑选、娶来为妻。. . . . 在那些日子，有巨人在地上； 神的众子和人的女子交合，就生了上古英武有名的人物。
1.耶稣基督 – 神的‘那’儿子（神子） – 藉着关係。
2.亚当 – 神的一个儿子 – 经由创造（路加福音3:38）。
3.天使 – 神的众子 – 经由创造（约伯记1:6, 2:1）。
4.重生的人 – 神的儿子- 通过重生被神收纳。
请记得，我们现在藉着重生只还是神的孩子（children)而已; 以后在我们被收纳时，将会被宣佈为神的儿子们(sons) – “我们等候得着儿子的名分，为了见证我们身体的被赎”（罗马书8:23)
天使与人女儿的结合生出巨人的种族 – 在身形上巨大，在罪裡也巨大。他们后来被洪水摧毁了。
A. The Names and Descriptive Titles.
1. Satan. This name means “adversary, hater, and accuser.” “Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel” (I Chron. 21:1).
2. Devil. This name means “Slanderer, Accuser, Deceiver.” “He laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years” (Rev. 20:2).
3. Beelzebub. This is the prince of demons. Originally it meant “Lord of Flies”; the Jews later changed it to mean “Lord of the Dung Hill.” “The scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils [demons] casteth he out devils [demons]” (Mark 3:22).
4. Belial. This means “good-for-nothing.” “Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known” (Deut.13:13).
5. The Wicked One. He is the evil one, who has no reverence for Christ. “I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome thewicked one” (I John 2:14). See also I John 2:13; Matthew 6:13, R.V.
6. Prince of This World. World politics, business and society are under his domain. The Lord Jesus did not deny this when he was accosted by the Devil in the wilderness (Matt. 4; Luke 4). “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out” (John 12:31). See also John 14:30; 16:11.
7. The God of This Age. “If our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: in whom the god of this world [age] hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them” (II Cor. 4:4).
8. Prince of the Power of the Air. “You hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience” (Eph. 2:2).
9. That Old Serpent. “The great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him” (Rev. 12:9). See also Revelation 12:3; 20:2.
10. Dragon. “He laid hold on the dragon, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years” (Rev. 20:2).
11. The Evil One. “We know that whosoever is begotten of God sinneth not; but he that was begotten of God keepeth himself, and the evil one toucheth him not” (I John 5:18, R.V.).
12. Angel of Light. “Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” (II Cor. 11:14).
13. Father of Lies. “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it” (John 8:44).
14. Murderer. “He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him” (John 8:44b). See also I John 3:12-15.
15. Roaring Lion. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary, the devil, as a roaring lion,walketh about seeking whom he may devour” (I Peter 5:8).
16. Ruler of Darkness. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Eph. 6:12).
3.别西卜。这是恶魔的王子。它起初的意思为着“苍蝇王”; 犹太人后来把这名的意思变成“粪山之王”。（马可福音3:22）“ 从耶路撒冷下来的经学家（文士）说、他是被别西卜附着．又说、他是靠着鬼王子赶鬼。 ”。
4.不法的（参考钦定本KJV版）。这意味着“一无是处”。（申命记13:13） “有些（不法的)匪徒，从你们中间出来，把本城的居民引离，说：‘我们去事奉别的神吧。’那些神是你们素来不认识的 ” 。
5.邪恶者。他是那恶者，对基督毫无敬畏。（约翰一书2:14） “父老阿、我曾写信给你们、因为你们认识那从起初就有的。少年人哪、我曾写信给你们`因为你们是刚强的`神的道常存在你们心裡、你们也胜了那恶者“ 。另见约翰一书2:13; 马太福音6:13。
6.这世界的王。世界的政治`商业和社会在他的管辖之下。当耶稣在旷野与魔鬼对话时，主耶稣并没有否认这一点（马太福音4章; 路加福音4章）。 “现在这世界受审判．这世界的王要被赶出去。”（约翰福音12:31）。也见约翰福音14:30; 16:11。
7.这个世代的神。（哥林多后书4:4） “如果我们的福音被蒙蔽了、就是蒙蔽在灭亡的人身上。这些不信的人被这世界[世代]的神弄瞎了他们的心眼，使他们看不见基督荣耀福音的光；基督就是 神的形象”。
9.古蛇。 （启示录12:9）“那大龙被摔了下来。它就是那古蛇，名叫魔鬼，又叫撒但，是迷惑普天下的。它被摔在地上，它的天使也跟它一同被摔下去”。另见启示录12:3; 20:2。
B. The Personality of Satan.
There is a general denial that the Devil is a person. To deny such is to deny the Word of God. The Scriptures teach that he is as much a person as the Lord Jesus Christ.
C. The Origin of Satan.
Satan was a created being (Ezek. 28:15). His position was the greatest of all the angelic hosts, “Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth” (Ezek. 28:14). He was one of the cherubim that overlooked the mercy seat of the temple in heaven.
His name, Lucifer, means “Son of the Morning.” He was created in perfect beauty (Ezek. 28:12, 17). Some hold that he was the choir leader of heaven, as the tabrets and pipes were prepared in him the day that he was created (Ezek. 28:13). Others may ask, “Isn’t the twenty-eighth chapter of Ezekiel speaking about the King of Tyre?” Yes, to begin with but the inspired writer goes beyond the King of Tyre, and speaks about a person that no human person could possibly fulfill, “Thou hast been in Eden” (Ezek. 28:13). Who could this be but Satan? He was perfect in his ways (Ezek. 28:15) until sin was found in him.
他的名字-路西法，意思是“早晨之子”。他的被造是全然美丽,智慧充足（以西结书28:12,17）。有些人认为他是天堂诗班的领袖，因为在他受造的那天，就有精美的鼓笛 在他受造那日预备齐全的（以西结书28:13）。有些人可能会问：“以西结书第二十八章所说的不是推罗王吗？”。 是的，开始的时候是，但受感的作者（以西结）从推罗王之上说到一个没有其他人可能匹敌的，是那个“曾在伊甸园中的”（以西结书28:13）。除了撒旦以外，还有可能是谁呢？他从受造日起，所行的都完全`无可指摘（以西结书28:15），直到后来在他身上察出不义（找到罪）。
D. The Career of Satan.
What was the sin that caused Satan to be? What was it that changed Lucifer into the Devil? It was the original sin of the universe: pride. “I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High” (Is. 14:14). The sin of pride was caused by choosing his own will above the will of God. “I will” became the original sin of the universe.
He appeared in the garden of Eden and thrust the human race into sin and death. He came to Job and wrought misery in his life. He tempted David to number the people. He tempted Christ (Matt. 4) and Peter (Luke 22:32). He hindered Paul in his great work (I Thess. 2:18). He snatches the Word from people’s hearts (Mark 4:15).
是什麽罪造成撒旦那样子的呢？是什麽让路西法变成魔鬼的呢？ 是宇宙的那原罪：骄傲。（以赛亚书14:14） “我要升到高云之上．我要与至上者同等”。选择让自己的意志高过神的旨意，这样导致了他骄傲的罪。这个 “我要”的骄傲，变成了宇宙的原罪。
E. The Location of Satan.
He does have access to the throne of God, for he accused Job, and we are told that he accuses the brethren daily. “The accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night” (Rev. 12: l0c). It is an error to think of the Devil living in a palace in hell; his location is in the heavenlies.
他确实可以进到神的宝座前，因我们读到他在神面前控告约伯。圣经也说撒旦昼夜在控告我们弟兄们。（启示录12:10c） “神的救恩、能力、国度、并他基督的权柄、现在都来到了。. .那在我们 神面前昼夜控告我们弟兄的、已经被摔下去。”。认为撒旦是住在地狱裡某个宫殿裡的那想法是错误的; 撒旦魔鬼所在位置现是在天上。
F. The Character of Satan.
1. Has Great Dignity. His titles show this. “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out” (John 12:31). See also Jude 8, 9; II Corinthians 4:4.
2. Has Great Power. God (Jesus) sent Paul to the Gentiles “to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me” (Acts 26:18). See also Job 1:10-12; Luke 11:14, 18; Ephesians 6:11, 12. The whole world without Christ is under him.
3. Has Great Cunning and Deceit. “Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” (IICor. 11:14). See also Matthew 24:24; II Corinthians 2:11.
4. Has Great Malignity. “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil” (I John 3:8). See also II Corinthians 4:4.
5. Has Great Fear. “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (Jas. 4:7).
1.撒旦有大尊严。他的头衔显示出这一点。（约翰福音12:31）“ 现在是这世界受审判的时候了，现在这世界的王要被赶出去”。另见犹大书 8-9; 哥林多后书4:4。
2.撒旦有大权能。神（耶稣）差遣保罗到外邦人那裡去 “开他们的眼睛，使他们从黑暗中归向光明，从撒但的权下归向 神，使他们的罪孽得到赦免，并且在那些因信基督而成圣的人中同得基业。“（使徒行传26:18）。另见约伯记1:10-12; 路加福音11:14,18; 以弗所书6:11-12。没有基督的世界全都在撒旦的权势之下。
4.撒旦有大恶毒。 “犯罪的人是属魔鬼的、因为魔鬼从起初就犯罪。 神的儿子显现出来、为要除灭魔鬼的作为。”（约翰一书3:8）。另见哥林多后书4:4。
5.撒旦有大惧怕。 “故此你们要顺服 神。务要抵挡魔鬼、魔鬼就必离开你们逃跑了“（雅各书4:7）。
G. The Work of Satan.
1. He Is the Author of Sin and Tempts Men to Sin. “Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil” (Matt. 4:1.)
2. He Produces Sickness and Has Power of Death. “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil” (Heb. 2:14). See also Luke 13:16; Acts 10:38.
3. He Lays Snares for Men. “God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth . . . that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will” (II Tim. 2:26).
4. He Takes the Word Out of Hearts. “When anyone heareth the word of the kingdom, andunderstandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the wayside” (Matt. 13:19).
5. He Puts Wicked Purposes Into Hearts. “Neither give place to the devil” (Eph. 4:27).
6. He Blinds Minds. “The God of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them” (II Cor. 4:4).
7. He Harasses Men. “Lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure” (II Cor. 12:7).
8. He Accuses Men Before God. “The accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night” (Rev. 12:l0c).
9. He Enters Into Men. “Supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him . . . [Jesus] riseth from supper” (John 13:2).
10. He Sows Tares Among God’s People. “The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels” (Matt. 13:38, 39).
11. He Gives Power to the Lawless Ones. “To whom ye forgive anything, I forgive also: for what I also have forgiven if I have forgiven anything, for your sakes have I forgiven it in the presence of Christ; that no advantage may be gained over us by Satan: for we are not ignorant of his devices” (II Cor. 2:10, 11, R.V.).
12. He Resists God’s Servants. “He shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him” (Zech. 3:1). See also Daniel 10:13.
13. He Hinders God’s Servants. “We would fain have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us” (I Thess. 2:18, R.V.).
14. He Sifts God’s Servants. “The Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat” (Luke 22:31).
15. He Holds the World. “We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one” (I John 5:19, R.V.).
- 撒旦是罪的始作俑者，并且诱惑人犯罪。 “当时、耶稣被圣灵引到旷野、受魔鬼的试探”（马太福音4:1）。
- 撒旦製造疾病并且掌有死权。（希伯来书2:14） “神的儿女既同有血肉之体，他（耶稣基督）也照样亲自成了血肉之体。特要藉着死`败坏那掌握死权的魔鬼”。另见路加福音13:16;使徒行传10:38。
- 他撒下网罗要俘虏人。（提摩太后书2:25-26） “或许 神给他们悔改的心、可以明白真道．. . . 叫他们这已经被魔鬼任意掳去的、可以醒悟、脱离他的网罗”
- 他从人的心裡夺走神的道。（马太福音13:19） “凡听见天国道理不明白的、那恶者就来、把所撒在他心裡的、夺了去．这就是撒在路旁的了。”
- 他把邪恶的目的放入人的心。（以弗所书4:27） “不可给魔鬼留地步”。
- 他蒙蔽人的心眼。（哥林多后书4:4）“ 此等不信之人、被这世界的 神弄瞎了心眼、不叫基督荣耀福音的光照亮他们。基督本是 神的形像 ”。（直译：这世界的神蒙蔽了这些不信者的心，让他们看不见神的形像-基督的荣耀福音的光）。
- 他搅扰人。（哥林多后书12:7) “又因所得的启示甚大、恐怕就会高抬自己、所以有一根剌加我肉体上、就是撒但的差役、要攻击我、免得我过于自高”。
- 他在神面前控告人。 （启示录12:10c）“那昼夜在我们 神面前控告我们弟兄的控告者，已经被摔下来了！”。
- 他进入人的心。（约翰福音13:2） “吃晚饭的时候，魔鬼已经把出卖耶稣的意念放在西门的儿子加略人犹大的心里 . . . . ”。
- 他在神的子民中撒种稗子。 （马太福音13:38-39）“田地就是世界，好种子就是属天国的儿女，稗子就是属那恶者的儿女，撒稗子的那仇敌是魔鬼，收割的时候是这世代的末了，收割的工人是天使。”。
- 他阻挡神的僕人。（帖撒罗尼迦前书2:18） “我们很想到你们那里去，我保罗也一再想去，只是撒但阻挡了我们”。
- 他筛选神的僕人。 （路加福音22:31）“主又说、西门、西门、撒但想要得着你们、好筛你们、像筛麦子一样”。
- 他辖制这世界。（约翰一书5:19） “我们知道我们是属于 神的、而整个世界都伏在那恶者手下。”。
H. The Limitation of Satan.
1. He Is Not Omnipresent. He can be at only one place at a time. He is a created being, and a created being cannot be in two places at the same time. He is not everywhere, but his followers (demons) are. He can move rapidly to the aid of his agents (Luke 10:18).
2. He Is Not Omniscient. He is wise; too wise for us, but he is not all-wise. The Devil would know less if we would tell him less. Spiritism is not all trickery. It is demonism, controlled by the Devil. No one can communicate with the dead, but the Devil and his angels know about the dead and communicate this knowledge to their mediums.
3. He Is Not Omnipotent. He is not all-powerful, though he has more power than we do. He is subject to the Word of God. A good example of this is found in Job 1 and 2.
I. Our Attitude toward Satan.
1. Redemptive Rights Are to Be Claimed by the Believer. “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death” (Rev. 12:11). See also Ephesians 6:16, R.V.; Hebrews 2:14, R.V.; Colossians 2:15: I John 3:8.
2. Full Equipment Is to Be Appropriated by the Believer. “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” (Eph. 6:10, 11). See also Ephesians 6:12-18.
3. Strict Self Control Is to Be Maintained. “Neither give place to the devil” (Eph. 4:27).
4. Vigilance Is to Be Exercised by the Believer. “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour” (I Peter 5:8). See also II Corinthians 2:11.
5. Resistance Is to Be Made by the Believer. “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (Jas. 4:7). See also I John 2:14.
- 信的人应该去支取所赎回的权柄。 “弟兄胜过他、是因羔羊的血、和自己所见证的道．他们虽至于死、也不爱惜性命。”（启示录12:11）。参见以弗所书6:16; 希伯来书2:14; 歌罗西书2:15：约翰一书3:8。
- 信的人要穿带全备的装备。（以弗所书6：10,11）“我还有末了的话、你们要靠着主、倚赖他的大能大力、作刚强的人。要穿戴 神所赐的全副军装、就能抵挡魔鬼的诡计”。也参考以弗所书6:12-18。
- 信的人要保持严格的自我控制。 “不要给魔鬼留馀地”（以弗所书4:27）。
- 信的人要儆醒戒备。（彼得前书5:8） “务要谨守、儆醒。因为你们的仇敌魔鬼、如同吼叫的狮子、遍地游行、寻找可吞喫的人”。另见哥林多后书2:11。
- 信的人要抵抗魔鬼。 （雅各书4:7）“故此你们要顺服 神。务要抵挡魔鬼、魔鬼就必离开你们逃跑了”。另见约翰一书2:14。